This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Marketing Blog

I thought I would take this time to introduce myself my name is Mark and I work in student marketing as the name suggests.

Some of you may know the firm I work for they used to be more active on the forum - anyhow I have taken up the torch.

I have just been putting the final touches to our new blog (not just about student marketing) and would be interested in hearing your comments as a team we have blogged very rarely in the past so tips would be great. http://fusumedia.blogware.com/blog

The main focus of the company is a new student glossy lifestyle magazine which has been in development with the help from a number of forum members for a good while, and I have been reading with great interest the comments left in the mymag thread.

Thought I would introduce myself before I began posting, and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Mark
Its good that blogging is being maximized and use it as a tool for having a conversation with people as well as contributing good information to all. I hope your blog will be more successful and keep up the good work.

Maryann Farrugia CEO, Sales & Managing Director
Wordpress: View site here