This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

1. Take risks
2. Take advantage of social media
3. Find a mentor
4. Be prepared to fail
5. Use available resources
Wow, love the comments in here! Really inspiring!

I'd say the most important thing is believe in yourself and keep trying!
There will always be obstacles and ups and downs, but if you have a clear vision and you're ready to fight for it you will reach success!
Banned
Choose a niche that's not so crowded. Have a nice amount of money behind you. Word hard. And never give up.
You should start with a work you have passion and enough knowledge, skill for that particular buisness. You should have capability to manage and arrange the buisness.
Banned
I agree in the fact that if your starting a small business you need to start from scratch until you reach your goal. Like all young entrepreneurs, they should embrace first the failures before they succeed because from the start going up is not easy for all beginners who want to put up a business. In this site, there are seven tips for young entrepreneur who could really help them from the start of their business life until they become successful entrepreneurs.
ermined is important but as is listening to potential customers and doing lots of market research before you begin to make sure there is a market for your product or service.
Also to always ask people for help and advice!
Hope this helps,
Here I am providing some tips.

1. You have to be business minded.

2. Don't waste your money for advertising. (Use Digital Marketing)

3. You can also get sale through online by doing SEO/SEM/SMO.
What I would say to any fellow young entrepreneur would be "Ask Questions" and "Ask around". I'm not necessarily one of the most sociable among the bunch, but I've found, after sitting back and looking at what I can do to improve both myself and my business prospects, is that by just talking to people- even those who you don't necessarily turn to for help/ guidance, people seem to want to understand what you're about. This could be anyone from the guy behind the kiosk at your local newsagents to a school teacher/ headteacher or even someone who you just see that certain spark in, especially those who are close to you. For example, my business consists of many aspects from design, consultation and promotions/marketing to the actual manufacture of the product.
Recently started a business myself - 12th of Jan 2015.

Gone absolutely mental, Global customer interest, Global Partner interest, banks crawling all over me but still not completed funding.

MY top tips would be:
1- You need thick skin; some 'smoking jacket society' members will try to beat you down, tell you that you will fail, that they'd need a controlling stake.
2-Don't bother doing it if your product or service is rivalled elsewhere. What's the point spending a lifetime building a business that turns over 1 million if your profit is a tenner a month.
3- Practice, Practice, Practice; every investor meeting will throw up something new. Learn to take the positives even if the outcome is negative.
4- You are in the drivers seat; remember that.
5- Don't take money from family and friends; it's documented everywhere that you should, however, these people are likely to have saved for years to have a nest-egg, you have the ability to undo years of hard graft, where as, venture capitalists will have mitigated risk from one pitch failing by milking 20 others.
Some great advice and some inspiring words on this thread..

I would say when going in to business for the first time, do not get disheartened if you do not succeed many of the most successful entrepreneurs on the planet didn't get their at their first try.. Never give up..

An important tip when you start a business is choose a good company name that is easy to remember and make sure you snap up the .com and .co.uk domain names as well..

There are some useful website for finding 'available' brand names which have the domain names availabel to register as well.. Sites like http://www.excitemental.com/category/free-domain-lists/ and https://www.namepros.com/forums/avai...ain-names.106/ very useful free resources
thank you so much for the tips guys.
Banned
i think perseverance and wisdom are the two most for Young Entrepreneurs. have a dream and hold it.
Hi Daniel,

For an entrepreneur there are following are the 5 tips that need to be focus always:

1. Always make the strategy first as according to your budget and people strength.
2. Always ready to face risk or failure, without diverting your mind.
3. Initial success is not the surety of stable business always.
4. At least for the first three months don't expect for the huge profit.
5. Start with the basic version of product and than after launch it accordingly. So that your customer get engaged all time.
Thanks.
I will firstly ask which kind of business he is doing and then after give him few suggestions:
Do business, in which you are interested,
Start with the small amount dont invest so much,
Before starting learn from others; their good and bad,
Think differently and keep eyes on your competitors.
Thanks for posting this.

Tags
business, tips, young entrepreneurs