This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Banned
Does QA (Question and Answer) websites helps in branding?

I have made accounts on most of the popular QA websites, but get no satisfactory response in terms of traffic on website or anything. Does QA websites worthy for branding, or for keyword ranking?
Starting Out
Depends upon the questions that you ask from your customer. If your questions are more than enough then it is useless or don`t create choppy effect in questioning. If you put some adventurous content then it can help you out. The best thing is adding up live support service software to communicate and find much better results then question answers.
You must hire SEO and SMO service provider or you can also do article and forum marketing to get traffic.
Banned
Fellow in my views Q&A does not help really much because people come to Q&A sites to get the answers of their questions or problems. Some time they require to visit some helping websites. If you site is one of such websites that would really help them to get rid of their problems or your site have such particular information or solutions they are looking for, then they would visit your site other wise no one bothers about the commenter of their questions that where he or she belongs.

If you are really willing to get some good keyword rankings and branding then you would have to follow some particular marketing strategies. Provide excellent and extraordinary information to the people who seek about your industry or business related services or products.
I also agree that QA doesn't relly help much but it will depend on your question i guess. Some questions may lead to visiting your website and thats a good thing because that will add to your traffic.

For more questions ask Maryann Farrugia in Quora:
https://www.quora.com/profile/Maryann-Farrugia-1
Yes they do. I use them quite often to get a solid internet presence.
Yes I think so. And its works like a bridge between you and your visitor/customer. You can let them know the update and other info.

Tags
answers, branding, keyword, questions