1. Make sure you know your market and be honest with yourself. If your
first idea isn't right the next one could be even better, if you're
determined it will happen for you
2. Don't try to do everything yourself. You can’t be great at everything, it’s much better if you know your weaknesses and pull support in when needed. This will save you time and money.
3. Believe in your dream. Not everyone will support you, for whatever reason, but if you put the effort in, it will pay off.
4. Risk- Business is all about risks. Taking the first one might be the biggest thing you ever do but make sure you take the right risks and that they are calculated. Don't be afraid to ask for help making decisions.
5. This is the biggest tip I can give anyone in business - ENJOY IT. After four years in business I still enjoy every minute of it and intend to do so for a long time.